AAHPM Industry Relations Council
Participation in AAHPM’s new Industry Relations Council is available to organizations that support the goals and mission of AAHPM.
The mission of the AAHPM Industry Relations Council is to provide a format to build positive relationships and foster dialogue among key industry representatives who have ties to the specialty of hospice and palliative medicine and the Academy, to gain greater understanding of mutual areas of interest, and to further programs that benefit patients and their families, hospice and palliative medicine physicians, and other allied healthcare professionals.
Current List of Industry Relations Council Members
Benefits of Participation
• Exclusive opportunities to meet with the leaders of AAHPM to exchange ideas and
• Recognition among the Academy’s nearly 5,000 members
• One full complimentary registration for the AAHPM Annual Assembly, featuring dynamic speakers, educational sessions, posters, and exhibits
• Advance notice of AAHPM Annual Assembly support opportunities
• Priority booth placement at the AAHPM Annual Assembly and signage at your booth
• Recognition at AAHPM events, in publications, and at our Annual Assembly
• Council member listing on the AAHPM website, including a 50-word description with corporate logo and a hyperlink to your company’s website
• Reduced fees:
– Discount on AAHPM member mailing labels for your organization
– AAHPM member discount on select educational programs
– AAHPM member discount on select products
All activities will be consistent with the mission and policies
1. Annual dues for participation in the AAHPM Industry Relations Council are $7,500 per organization. Council annual membership extends for 1 year from the date the application is accepted.
2 This is a nonvoting membership extended to a single corporate- or facility-designated representative.
3. Each council member is asked to identify one leadership representative who will participate in council activities and events for the given year. Alternate representatives can participate in functions with advanced notice.
4. Solicitation of other council members and AAHPM representatives is prohibited during council activities and events.
5. Use of the AAHPM logo is prohibited without prior consent.
6. Organizations that commit to $50,000 in annual support will automatically become members of the council.
7. Council participants will receive copies of all related policy documents and, by signing the application for participation, will agree to abide by these and any other applicable rules governing their activities on the council. Violations of stated or implied policies will be reported to AAHPM and may result in forfeiture of council membership as determined by AAHPM.