AAHPM Access Fund
Apply for the Palliative Medicine Access Fund Scholarship to attend the 2014 AAHPM & HPNA Annual Assembly
This scholarship will provide financial support to U.S.-based physicians to learn the latest clinical information and research updates in hospice and palliative care from leading experts in the field. The scholarship will cover registration (excluding preconference workshops) and $500 toward travel-related expenses (air fare, hotel, cab fare, meals) to attend the 2014 AAHPM & HPNA Annual Assembly in San Diego, March 12-15.
EligibilityScholarships are available to U.S.-based practicing physicians, residents and fellows currently working in the field of hospice and palliative medicine. Preference will be given to applicants who
• have not previously attended an Annual Assembly,
• have demonstrated a commitment to the field of hospice and palliative care,
• have demonstrated the need for scholarship funds to facilitate their attendance,
• have been selected to present an abstract, or
• are members of an AAHPM committee or task force.
The application period for the 2014 Annual Assembly is now closed. Access Fund applications were due December 15, 2013.